Currently open vacancies: 4
ABOUT CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS ACADEMY
CAA is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise. The Academy seeks the services of highly competent, self-motivated committed individuals who are willing to work in a busy, fast paced, and challenging environment in any of the following roles:
Reporting to: Admin Assistant Manager
- Assists with monitoring inventory, ordering supplies, and scheduling deliveries.
- Assisting in procurement tasks such as preparing tender documents, conducting market research, and evaluating suppliers’ quotations.
- Assists with payments processing.
- Assists with general administration tasks.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned by the Admin Assistant Manager.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Studying towards a Degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Must be self-motivated, eager to learn, and results driven.
- Must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player and able to fit in a dynamic environment.
- Must be computer literate.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs to email@example.com not later than Friday 8th of September 2023.
The incumbent’s position will include monitoring the implementation of CAA programs and student activities on a day-to-day basis.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that each program has a filed program design.
- Half year Program reviews by the Academic Committee and Board.
- Documentation and filing of program activities and process.
- Monitoring implementation of program activities on a day-to-day basis. Must measure and report on progress of the program.
- Ensuring good program experience by students and faculty through:
- Good class ambience.
- Timely delivery of lectures.
- Resourcing and equipping classes.
- Secretarial work for the Academic Committee and Academic Board
- Preparing the Agendas
- Preparing meeting packs
- Taking meeting minutes
- Circulating reports.
The candidate must therefore have the following competencies:
- First Degree in Education or Business Administration.
- Must be willing to or is already working towards a Masters degree.
- Communication. Able to clearly and concisely deliver information to a variety of audiences.
- Collaboration.Interpersonal skills are necessary for working with staff, clients, organizational leaders, and trainees.
- Decision making. Prepared to learn selecting and creating education programs that fit an organization requires well-thought-out decisions..
- Instruction. Willingness to learn the concepts of teaching to help develop and monitor education programs.
- 2 years experience in a university or educational institution in programs administration.
- Planning programs
- Monitoring success of programs
- Reporting performance
- Budget tracking
- Any relevant training in Administration, Learning and Development or trainings in educating others.
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21 August 2023
Qualifications for Invigilators
- Minimum 5 “O” Levels (including Maths and English.
- “A” Level attempt
- Teaching experience an added advantage.
- Previous Invigilation experience an added advantage.
- Minimum age 21years.
To ensure exams are conducted in a fair and standardized manner the Invigilator is:
- To organise and supervise the orderly admission of students into the exam venue.
Candidates need to be ushered in:
- At the correct time;
- To the correct desks;
- To sit per the sitting plan; and
- To understand how to comply with CAA regulations.
- To announce any information to candidates before, during and after the exam.
- To verify that the candidate is the right person sitting for the examination.
- Check candidates’ open exam material for compliance with CAA Open Examination rules.
- To distribute the exam material to candidates.
- To monitor students’ behaviour in the examination room and ensure compliance with procedures and regulations.
- To collect exam material completion of the examination by the candidate.
- To complete Invigilator incidents forms and relay any incidents that occur during the exam session back to the Exams Team.
- To attend training before each set of examination periods start, to discuss new developments.
- To give evaluative feedback on colleagues and procedures requested.
- Compile accurate attendance/absentee records and to complete the administrative processes and paperwork as directed by the Exams team and/or invigilator lead Invigilator.
- Deliver the examination papers back to the Exams immediately and securely at the end of an examination.
- Able to invigilate consecutive 3 hour examinations, assuming at least a 1hour break is provided.
For those interested kindly submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae. All applications should be emailed to: email@example.com indicating the position being applied for by 03 March 2023.
Chartered Accountants Academy is offering a robust Trainees Training program, which gives you exposure to the auditing, academia, and consultancy through its effective secondment program. If you are someone who wants great exposure, dynamism, and challenge then this is for you.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Holder of a Zimbabwe Certified Theory in Accounting studying towards CA qualification
HOW TO APPLY
Those interested can send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org.