CTA 2019 Registration Process
- Student Number
- Get student number
- New students log onto the CTA online application platform (https://mycaa.caa.ac.zw/system/form/index.php) and click get student ID
- NB * Those proceeding to CTA Part 2 or repeating are also allocated new student numbers. These will be circulated on your class group chats and uploaded on MyCAA. Contact CAA client services department if you are failing to access it.
- Payment of fees
- To start the registration process, you will be required to pay the minimum fees for the 1st semester as detailed in the 2019 fee structure (on our website downloads section)
- Payments can be made through the payment options provided on the fees structure referred to above.
- Whenever you have made your payment you will need to send through proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On receipt of the proof of payment your account to our online learning platform will be opened to enable you to complete the online registration activities detailed below.
- Should you require a quotation before the payment above you can send a request to email@example.com
- If you are going to be paying the balance of your fees in instalments, you will be required to complete an instalment form agreement to confirm the payment plan and fees owed (refer to appendix 3 standard instalment plan).
- NB* When making payments please indicate your name and surname plus student number (as provided in 1.2 above) so that these can be matched to your student account with us.
- Online Registration Process
Once you submit your proof of payment, you receive a notification instructing you to start your registration online as follows:
- Click register now below to access the registration platform.
- Go through the orientation video and student manuals
- Proceed and confirm accuracy and completeness of your personal information and provide them if not available or update were necessary.
- NB* All students (whether new or returning) will be required to sign a confirmation that they have read and understood the student policies and procedures.
- Registration complete.